7 Things Your Kids Will Do That Will Legitimately Freak You Out
Posted by Brandi Temple on September 25, 2014
1. When you’re kids try on a grown-up morph suit behind your back.
2. When you discover your little one has a new sleeping position (and premature flexibility).
3. Here’s something you might do: turn around to realize you forgot that the onesie you put on your baby is the exact same fabric as the blanket you laid her on!
5. When you find your son watching TV in a newfound comfortable position.
6. "Honey, can you grab the butter out of the fridge, please?"
7. When he tries on his Halloween costume early… and doesn’t stop there.