15 Creative Halloween Costume Ideas For Entire Families
Posted by Brandi Temple on October 14, 2014
1. Of course this classic will never get old!
2. Absolutely perfect for a family of Four!
3. Have more to the family? No Problem! Add Velma, Fred, Daphne, or/and Scrappy!
4. This is by far a favorite! Even the dog is included!
5. You know the tune that comes to mind for this one...
6. We've already seen this lobster in a pot, but how about adding mom and dad as chefs?
7. A good ol' throwback to Mario Kart!
8. Just welcomed a new Doodler to this world? This Hot Dog Stand idea would be perfect, especially as you make good use of the stroller!
9. This is perfect for families large or small! Plenty of more animals to add, too!
11. They even got grandma and grandpa involved on this one!
12. As if we don’t have enough laundry laying around our house right? Cute DIY project, though!
13. Super easy costumes that can even be done last minute.
14. Only missing one costume... the slingshot! There's another person to add!
15. A classic in life form. Well done, guys.