13 Nutritionally Spooky Ideas to Help You Create the Best Halloween-Themed Lunch For Your Doodler
Posted by Brandi Temple on October 20, 2014
With Halloween on a school day this year, why not surprise your little Doodler with fun & spooky snack the minute s/he opens the tupperware lid! Here are some ideas that caught our eye that we'll be trying out around here - get creative, ladies!
1.You can’t even tell this is a PB&J!
2. Look at these healthy little ghost sandwiches!
3. This mummy turkey dog is SO simple!
4. Frankenstein + Sandwich = Frankenwich!
5. Instead of carving a pumpkin, try carving a sandwich to look like one!
6. Healthy witches!
7. How easy are these little quesadillas!?
8. Don’t have the time to create something extravagant? Try this candy corn pizza!
9. Quick and easy bat sandwiches!
10. These hummus pitas are making me hungry!
11. Eek! Snakes in your Doodler's lunch would be too funny!
12. Break out those cookie cutters and get creative!
13. Doesn’t get quicker than adding a few themed toys to their lunch!
Let us know some of the awesome lunches you have created for your little one by commenting below!