Posted by Brandi Temple on September 30, 2014
1. This video has over 17 million views on YouTube and the views just keep growing! They have captured America’s heart by singing all of “Frozen’s” songs, but this is our favorite!
2. This real life Anna does a great job recreating “Do You Wanna Build A Snowman.” Their voices are beautiful!
3. Simply ADORABLE lip-Synch from mother and daughter Tiegan to “Love Is An Open Door.” I am sure this is one you will always remember! She cannot get any cuter! She was noticed by Ellen and even appeared on the show!
4. Speaking of ELLEN... this rendition of “Let It Go” is HILARIOUS! Of course everything she does is funny, but this one puts the bar up there!
5. Talk about romantic and unexpected! Couple is doing a karyoke version of “Love is an Open Door” and he pops the BIG Question in the middle of the song in front of friends and family!
Which one's your favorite? Comment below!