Posted by Brandi Temple on July 22, 2014
It's never to late to say, "I'm sorry!" Younger siblings alike can take note from this adorable beagle that if you take something, you have to give it back (plus interest if you're feeling extra guilty!).
Posted by Brandi Temple on July 15, 2014
It’s no easy feat to quiet down your little one. But when pacifiers do help, you can finally take a load off from all the crying and what really helps get you through it all is a good laugh in the end. These will help put a smile on your face every time you look at your Doodler… and almost, just almost, make you forget the tantrum that's come to past.
1. For the reason why pacifiers were invented, right?
2. So that the whole family can enjoy True Blood on Sunday nights, even when the little one's asleep
3. Because it’s never too early to get him started for Movember
Credit: Baby Haven
4. For when you and your guests need a friendly reminder
5. Not sure if this one’s cute, slightly disturbing or just downright ridiculous
6. OK, this one's actually pretty funny
Credit: Ali Express
7. The holidays just called for this one
8. Don't you wish it were truly this easy?