We are hiring!
MANAGER-SITE CONTENT & MERCH
Employer Name: Lolly Wolly Doodle Inc.
Location: New York, New York.
Email Resumes To: email@example.com
Job Description: This position will lead the team driving sales growth on our website and social channels through site management and merchandising, including but not limited to:
- Own the look and feel of the website.
- Manage the site taxonomy to ensure an exciting yet frictionless shopping experience.
- Post, sequence, categorize and cross sell product to drive sell-thru’s. Use web analytics and merchant reporting to make changes to drive improvements.
- Create sub categories and shops to support seasonal selling and marketing acquisition efforts.
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure appropriate product is showcased in external marketing efforts and ties back to the website.
- Collaborate with planning and social media teams to ensure accurate and profitable social sales.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Digital Design and Tech to manage website content.
- Create content calendar. Strategize placement and timing to drive customer experience and web sales.
- Ensure website messaging is accurate and reflects changing holiday messaging.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in website management/merchandising Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong leadership and communication skills, and ability to work well with teams in multiple locations. Strong attention to detail and accuracy, willingness to adapt quickly to new business initiatives and excellent skills in Excel.