We are hiring!
Employer Name: Lolly Wolly Doodle Inc.
Location: New York, New York.
Email Resumes To: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will be responsible for developing the product vision and strategy for Lolly Wolly Doodle and managing the entire product life cycle to create exceptional experiences for our community of customers. Will work closely with design and engineering on a day-to-day basis, and interact with all business units throughout the course of a project. This position will require a creative visionary who is not afraid to roll-up their sleeves and has a proven track record for leading the development of world-class E-commerce products on web and mobile devices.
- Build and maintain a roadmap to delight our users while growing the business.
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process by partnering with a variety of internal teams including merchandising, marketing, design, customer support, and engineering.
- Define methods and metrics for identifying success and failure while ensuring the team is clear on their objectives.
- Drive product development through the ent8ire development cycle, from conceptualization, design and development, through to launch and on-going support in a fast-paced environment.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research to identify opportunities to optimize existing features and design new ones.
- Prioritize day-to-day tasks and deliver projects on schedule.
- Manage functional QA processes and determine appropriate testing opportunities.